Dancing on the edge of oblivion: podcast and pubbed!
I got into a pod, and somebody cast it. Or something like that.
As I promised last week, Hulegaard Books’ interview with me is now live and awaiting your eager-to-listen ears! Again, I am indebted to David for the opportunity and for his mad interviewing skillz that kept me from feeling nervous and resulted in my sounding like I have an inkling of a conceptual hypothesis of what I’m doing. So listen, enjoy, give feedback, share the podcast with EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU KNOW, and so forth. It’s there for your ravenous consumption.
Suddenly, I feel a quote from Arrow‘s “Felicity Smoak” coming on.
“It feels really good having you inside me. And by you I mean your voice. And by inside me I mean my ear. I’m going to stop talking right now.”
So there’s that. Go listen.
EDGE OF OBLIVION Anthology and Its Proceeds
Here’s a quick recap of the Writerly Goings-On that I’ve got my bangerang switch flipped and my verge swung over:
WHAT: EDGE OF OBLIVION, a brand-spankin’-new speculative fiction anthology
WHO: Editor Tony Healey and a kaboodle of fabulous independent authors
WHERE: on Amazon
HOW: with a click of your mouse and a small amount of cold, hard cash, baby
WHY: because you’ll be getting some great quality reading EN-TER-TAIN-A-MENT and, even better, the money you spend on this book will be donated to the The Cystic Fibrosis Trust; READ: you’ll be helping sick kiddos.
Just for fun, here’s a list of the authors and their stories:
- The House On Lantern Lane by Bernard Schaffer
- Still by Simon John Cox
- The Tunnel by David K. Hulegaard
- Dinner by Jeff Provine
- Jingle, Jingle by Keri Knutson
- The F*cker Out Of Space by Tony Healey
- The Torch Singer by Nathan Yocum
- Box 2013 by Brendan Swogger
- Remotely Viewed by David Cederbaum
- A Taste For Eyes by Jay Wilburn
- How We Left The Desert by RJ Astruc
- Bloodline by Kevin Duncan
- Higher Order by James Wymore
- The Last American Mortal by Michael Shean
- The Mercy and the Schadenfreude of the Soulless by Courtney Cantrell
- Angel Eyes by William Vitka
Read and hear more from the Edge of Oblivion authors:
- the guest post I wrote that’s published at author Becca J. Campbell’s Inspiration for Creation, as well as at Joshua Unruh’s author site. Click through to either or both!
- David’s podcasts with Tony, Brendan, and Vitka.
- Tony’s official release post
- “Experience Oregon City’s” Facebook post on David and Brendan.
- David’s announcement
- James’s “Higher Order at the Edge of Oblivion”.
- Bernard’s “Being on the Edge of Oblivion”.
- Kevin’s audio version of his story, “Bloodline”
- Simon’s announcement
- Tony’s guest post on serial fiction at Edinatrix Laurie Laliberte’s blog
- a reader’s review
- Amazon reviews
Lots of excitement around this project, y’all. Jump in and join the fun! The water’s great!