Here's a top ten list of things I've done that you probably haven't. And if you have, tell us about it!
One of my favorite bloggers, John Scalzi, posted a list of his 10 this morning and invited readers to follow suit. I enjoy cards, so here ya go:
- Moved to Germany twice and to Oklahoma twice.
- Crossed the Atlantic in an airplane 58 times.
- Sang a capella on the streets of Zurich, Switzerland, and on the Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic..
- Petted a tarantula in spite of severe arachnophobia.
- Fractured my tailbone twice.
- Completed more than 80 oil paintings.
- Learned English and German fluently and achieved proficiency in French and Koine Greek.
- Stood atop a scaffolding to paint a church building.
- Viewed Dead Sea Scrolls: Psalms 31 and 33 from Cave 4, A.D. 50.
- Accidentally went mountain-climbing in the Alps without any gear.
How ’bout y’all? What snippets of your life make your unique top ten list?