Hidey-ho, readerinos. My name is Courtney Cantrell, and I make things.
BOOKS! STORIES! ART!
VORPAL UNICORN MORPHING POWERS!
I’m into epic fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi, horror.
I do oils, acrylics, pencil, pen, multimedia. Still life, portraits, abstract.
I dance in the pouring rain whenever possible.
This is its own genre. ; )
And I hope I leave my corner of the world
a little brighter than I found it.
Here’s what else you can peruse at Courtcan.com:
- creative writing and all its pitfalls and possibilities
- updates on my works-in-progress
- real-life anecdotes and illuminating a-ha!s
- The iotization of the Greek diphthong.
- Just kidding.
- If you’re lucky.
A few “stats”:
- I am the wife of Ed, often blogged-about as “the husband.”
- I am the mama of a beautiful little girl known here as “CM.”
- I am the cat-mommy of Pippin, Laddi (Galadriel), and Elli (Elanor).
- By passport, I am an American; but I grew up in Germany, so culturally I’m a mutt (aka Third Culture Kid).
- I don’t belong to a religion. I’m not sure I even belong to a belief system. I have beliefs? I have musings. I have wonderings and peculiarities of a variety people might call “spiritual.” As of this writing (July 2022), it’s all in a state of uncomfortable transmogrification, and I am strangely comfortable with that.
So. Enjoy your courtcan-ish reading (or viewing)! And please, do drop me a line to introduce yourself and let me know what you think of my ponderings:
In other news, here’s an old picture of me: