Greetings, my lovely! My name is Courtney Cantrell. I was created to create, so that’s what I do: I make things.
BOOKS! STORIES! ART!
VORPAL UNICORN MORPHING POWERS!
I’m into epic fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi, horror.
I do oils, acrylics, pencil, pen, multimedia. Still life, portraits, abstract.
I dance in the pouring rain whenever possible.
This is its own genre. ; )
And I hope I leave my corner of the world
a little brighter than I found it.
Here’s what else you can peruse at Courtcan.com:
- creative writing and all its pitfalls and possibilities
- updates on my works-in-progress
- real-life anecdotes and illuminating a-ha!s
- The iotization of the Greek diphthong.
- Just kidding.
- If you’re lucky.
A few “stats”:
- I am the wife of Ed, often blogged-about as “the husband.”
- I am the mama of a beautiful little girl known here as “CM.”
- I am the cat-mommy of Peregrin “Pippin” Took Cantrell, a tabby of hobbit-like proportions.
- By passport, I am an American; but I grew up in Germany, so culturally I’m a mutt (aka Third Culture Kid).
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ, which to me means that (among other things) I get to have a relationship with the Creator of the universe even though I screw up all the time. (I don’t belong to a religion.)
So. Enjoy your courtcan-ish reading (or viewing)! And please, do drop me a line to introduce yourself and let me know what you think of my ponderings:
- Leave a comment on a blog post,
- send me an email,
- follow me on Twitter,
- like me on Facebook,
- check out my art on Tumblr!
In other news, here’s an old picture of me:
***Photo credit the fabulous Julie V. Personal Style Photography.